Effective Date: [08/07/2023]
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- "Account" means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of our Site.
- "Cookie" means a small text file placed on your computer or device by our Site when you visit certain parts of our Site and/or when you use certain features of our Site.
2. Information about Hitech Albums
Our Site is owned and operated by Hitech Albums Inc.
Registered address: 1010 3rd Ave, New Hyde Park, New York 11040 USA
3. Scope of this Policy
4. What is Personal Data?
Personal data is any information that relates to an identifiable individual, directly or indirectly. It includes details such as your name, contact information, identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
5. Your Rights
Under applicable data protection laws, you have certain rights regarding your personal data. These include:
A. The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data.
B. The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
C. The right to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
D. The right to request the deletion of your personal data.
E. The right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
F. The right to object to the processing of your personal data.
G. The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
H. The right to object to automated decision-making and profiling. We do not use your personal data in this way.
6. Personal Data We Collect
We may collect the following personal data from you:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Business name
- Payment information
- IP address
- Web browser type and version
- Operating system
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on our site, and the site you exit to
- Information about your preferences and interests
7. How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your Account and access to our Site.
- Personalizing and tailoring your experience on our Site.
- Supplying our products and services to you and processing your orders.
- Communicating with you, including responding to your inquiries.
- Sending you information, news, and offers about our products and services, if you have opted-in.
- Analyzing your use of our Site and gathering feedback to improve our products and services as well as your experience on our platform.
Third Parties whose content appears on our Site may use third-party Cookies, as detailed below in Part 14. Please refer to Part 14 for more information on controlling cookies. Please note that we do not control the activities of such third parties, nor the data that they collect and use themselves, and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such third parties.
8. Data Retention
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law.
9. Data Storage and Transfers
We store your personal data on our servers to process and fulfill your orders.
10. Sharing Your Personal Data
We only share your personal data when necessary to complete your order transactions and to support our marketing efforts. We ensure that any shared data is treated securely and is not sold or traded with other parties.
11. Your Control over Personal Data
12. Accessing Your Personal Data
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, please submit a subject access request in writing to the email or postal addresses provided in Part 14.
14. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about your personal data and data protection, including making a subject access request, please contact us at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 516-305-4052
- Address: 1010 3rd Ave, New Hyde Park, New York 11040 USA
15. Changes to this Policy